Tucked away next to the natural beauty of the Wetland Preserve, yet moments away from M-66, I-94, and I-194, Glenn Valley Apartments offers both serenity and convenience. You can get to any of Battle Creek’s top employers in less than 20 minutes, while nearby Kalamazoo is within a 30-minute ride from our apartments. Plus, with Minges Creek Plaza, Lakeview Square Mall, and Harper Village down the road, you’ll never miss out on shopping.
59 results found.
Category Locations List
Shops And Service
- Advanced Vascular Surgery
- Battle Creek Hearing Services
- Battle Creek Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Brian D. Greene, M.D.
- Bronson Colon & Rectal Surgery Specialists - Capital Ave. (A Bronson Methodist Hospital facility)
- Bronson Gastroenterology Specialists - Battle Creek (A Bronson Methodist Hospital facility)
- Carrie L. Palmer, PA
- Digestive Health Center: Beyer Kevin L DO
- Digestive Health Center: Dewan Brij M MD
- Digestive Health Center: Sharma Tarun K MD
- Digestive Health Center: Turk Aijaz H MD
- Dr. Abedel K. Abushmaies, MD
- Dr. Mohammad A. Rahman, MD
- Dr. Raghu G. Elluru, MD, FACS
- El-Shaarawy Tarek A MD
- L.O. Eye Care: Randall C. Stout, MD
- Mahesh C Karamchandani, MD, FACS, FASCRS, FICS
- P. Jeffrey Colquhoun, M.D.
- Southwest Michigan Plastic and Hand Surgery
- Thakur Subhash MD
Apartments Near Kellogg Community College
Wasting your precious time in traffic will never be an issue as long as you live in one of our one and two-bedroom apartments. Our location offers fast access to Kellogg’s, Bronson Battle Creek Hospital, Kellogg Community College, and Family Fare, with Denso and TRMI also nearby. While you’ll appreciate the short commutes, the little ones will enjoy getting to school nice and easy. Glenn Valley Apartments is minutes away from Riverside Elementary, Lakeview High School, and Lakeview Middle School.
To relax, either lounge by the pool, rent our community building or enjoy Battle Creek’s vibrant downtown. Cheer for your favorite team at Kellogg Arena, catch a show at the WK Kellogg Auditorium, or go ice-skating at The Rink. For a delicious bite to eat, head to The Fire Hub. If you are looking for an adventure, the Binder Park Zoo, Ott Biological Preserve, and Woodland Park and Nature Preserve have you covered.